In this uncertain times, we are glad and thankful to be considered an essential business.
We are here for you and your pets!
However, we are still taking of the precautions to keep our clients and our staff safe. We know how viruses work, and we understand that while CURBSIDE may seem extreme to some clients, we rather err on the side of caution. We ask you to be patient, and we will do our best to get your pet attended as soon as possible.
Helpet will be operating for ALL services.
From sickness and injuries, to routine vaccinations and preventative medicine.
Please be mindful of the following measures:
– Clinic hours will vary throughout this emergency. Please call ahead to see if we are open. Monday – Friday 9am-6pm.
– Please disinfect leashes, collars, and carriers before coming in.
– No client is allowed inside the clinic, or with-in 6ft from our Front Doors.
– The front door will remain LOCKED at ALL times. Once you are at the front of the clinic, call us to let us know you are here.
– Your pet will be taken to the inside of the clinic for assessment and treatment by our staff.
– Any communication will be made via phone call.
– No CASH will be accepted. All transactions will be via Credit/Debit Card.
Here are the Basic fees, so that there are no confusion:
– Exam Fees:
$52 for appointments made 24 hours or more in advance.
$78 for Same Day (within 24 hours) Appointments or Walk-Ins.
*Please be aware that giving medical advice over the phone or email is unlawful. If you are concerned about your pet’s health at any time, please take him/her directly to to us, or to the emergency clinic if after-hours.