We hope that everyone is safe and taking precautions during this sensitive time.
Helpet will be operating ONLY as a DAY-TIME EMERGENCY CLINIC.
This means, that no wellness (annual vaccines, routine exam) can be performed.
Our doctors can only see your pet if he/she is in distress, pain, bleeding, or dying.
Please be mindful of the following measures:
– Clinic hours will vary throughout this emergency. Please call ahead to see if we are open.
– Please disinfect leashes, collars, and carriers before coming in.
– No client is allowed inside the clinic, or with-in 6ft from our Front Doors.
– The front door will remain LOCKED at ALL times. Once you are at the front of the clinic, call us to let us know you are here.
– Your pet will be taken to the inside of the clinic for assessment and treatment by our staff.
– Any communication will be made via phone call.
– No CASH will be accepted. All transactions will be via Credit/Debit Card.
If your pet is due for vaccines, they can wait at least 1 month. We’ll see where we are in 1 month.
As government and health department have requested to only perform essential services, we can not book regular or routine appointments in the near future, as medical supplies need to be given priority for our human counterparts.